24.9.07

No news from FAX FOR PEACE

To: InterCartoons@yahoogroups.com
From: "tawan chuntra" tchuntra@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [InterCartoons] information
--- tawan chuntra tchuntra@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Sir:
My name is TAWAN CHUNTRA, a cartoonist from THAILAND.
In January 2007 I send my cartoon for cartoon contest FAX FOR PEACE, http://www.faxforpeace.it by e-mail.
I win an award but now I do not get any information or an award prize from that contest. I wrote and sent the post to the organization, but it's not any respond. I know many cartoon contests have the manner like FAX FOR PEACE cartoon contest but I hope it's the last time that happening to cartoonist.
Please post my information to the cartoonist e-mail of FAX FOR PEACE: istsuperiore@faxforpeace.it
Best regards
TAWAN CHUNTRA

No comments: