29th CARTOONRENDON INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL COLOMBIA 2022
1) The contest is open to all of cartoon artist worldwide.
2) The last day for participation is on Saturday, November 5 of 2022.
3) The contest’s Theme is:
Intelligent City or Smart City is that city that is characterized by the intensive use of ICT in the creation and improvement of the systems that make up the city. It is considered intelligent when it adopts ICT intensive solutions, and develops the ability to create, collect, process and transform information to make its processes and services better and more efficient, improving the quality of life through the efficient use of its resources.
4) Each participant can submit a maximum of three cartoons to the contest.
5) It’s possible to participate with black and white or colored cartoons.
6) We kindly request that those who will participate in our contest, fill out the entry form and send their cartoons digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org attached as a doc. in A4 size, 300 dpi, JPEG or TIFF format, a maximum of 3 MB per cartoon, including the registration form (name, surname, postal address, country, email address, short biography, photo) until 11:59 p.m. on Saturday November 5, 2022, Colombian local time.
7) You can also participate in the contest with cartoons that have already been published or awarded previously, all the cartoons presented must be original.
8) Selected cartoon artists will recieve a virtual catalog.
9) The jury will be compossed by national and international cartoon artists.
10) Results will be announced on about the end of December of 2022 and the winners must send the originals to the organization within 30 days.
11) The presented cartoons won’t be returned, they’ll be part of the collection of the future Rionegro’s Cartoon Museum in agreement with Cartoonrendon agent.
12) Filling out the application of participation and sending it involves that the contestants give their authorization to Rionegro’s town hall and Cartoonrendon to publish their work on any printed or digital media with all rights, including the transfer of these rights to thirds without any limit of time, place and number of publications. Besides, Rionegro’s town hall and/or Cartoonrendon will have the right to show, file and publish the works in other media not mentioned here. By sending the applicattion these conditions are considered as accepted.
13) The organization reserves the right to exhibit works considered to attempt against individual or colective rights.
14) The participation supposes the full acceptance of terms and conditions.
AWARDS: They are subject to taxes according to tax regulations. And they will be paid to the TRM.
1° Prize – 600 US
2° Prize – 300 US
3° Prize – 200 US
Mentions (7 Diplomas).
The Festival will take place between November 16 and 20, and the award ceremony on November 16, at the MAR Museum of Arts, in the city of Santiago de Arma de Rionegro.
Work must be sent to: email@example.com
Rules + Entry Form and more on source.