‘Magnificent Huichang’ International Comic Works wanted, China
China Daily Website
China Journalistic Caricature Society
People's Government of Huichang county, Jiangxi province
“My Community” and “My Life”, characteristics that reflect a happy life or the different styles in my own eyes, reminiscent of classic and happy times.
One winner -- 5,000 yuan
Two winners--each will get 3,000 yuan
Three winners--each will get 1,000 yuan
Nine winners--each will get 500 yuan
85 works entered in the exhibition will win 200 yuan each.
Participants are required to send entries by electronic file to the email address of the organizing committee. The file name should include the author’s name (based on ID card) and the entry’s title. Define e-mail content, including the author’s name (subject to the ID card), title, contact details, postal code, contact number, and name of the exhibition. The finalists will be publicized on the China News Comics Network. Winners will be officially announced after the contest deadline. Winners and selected authors will send their originals to the address of the organizing committee upon request.
All participants should guarantee ownership of copyright for the entries. The author(s) shall bear all legal responsibilities and economic losses, including but not limited to those resulting from the products' infringement of intellectual property, portrait rights and reputation rights, as well as defamation and other violations of laws and regulations.
1. The style of the selected works is not limited, and the creative methods are not limited.
2. The occupation and age of the exhibitors are not limited.
3. Selection of electronic works size: 300dpi or more, JPEG format storage, file size ranges from 2M, to less than 5M.
4. Paper works:
（1）After the results of the selection are officially announced, the winners and the authors of the exhibition will be notified to send the original paper works.
（2）The size of the original paper works should be within 50cm × 50 cm, the length and width are not limited.
（3）In the lower right corner of the back of the paper work, please use a pencil to write on the author’s name (based on the ID card), entry’s title (same as the picture), entry group, size (height × width CM), contact address, postal code, contact number, and attach a copy of the ID card.
（4）The work must be properly packaged and sent through the post office or regular courier company to prevent damage and loss in the mail.
（5）Deadline: Sept 30, 2019
（6）Submission address: 3rd Floor, Center 3, No.1, Tongji Avenue, Wenwuba Town, Huichang County, Zhangzhou City, Jiangxi Province
If you have questions or comments regarding the exhibition or the competition, please contact us:
Email: email@example.com（Huang Zhenrong）
Phone number: 86-07975622677，13970773102
The organizing committee has the right to exhibit, research, photograph, video, publication and publicity.
Anyone who submits work for participation in the evaluation and exhibition shall be deemed to confirm and agree with the provisions of the notice.
Exhibition information can be registered at www.newscartoon.com.cn .
Welcome to SICACO 2019 !
Welcome to you in SICACO 2019!
Thanks for sending me your original works by mail already!
The deadline is August 31st. in SICACO 2019! (You can send me yours by airmail of the post office on August 31.)
This main theme means "Hot + Cool"./ Free section's football, children, etc.
You'd better send me your original works by mail. (for Korea National Museums)
You can send me your printed digital cartoons by mail.
If you send me your image ones by e-mail, my juries decided no prize, no money, and no books.
Therefore you must not send me yours by E-mail only.
I'll wait for your cartoons mail arriving within 6-9 days at a cost of 5-9 dollars.
Next year I’ll held SICACO 2020 with Korea National Museums at national level.
See you in SICACO 2019!
Dr.Lim, Cheong San, President of SICACO 2019
http://dicaco.kongju.ac.kr / www.dicaco.com .
Rules of 5th International Competition of cartoon and humor NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA 2019
of cartoon and humor
NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA 2019
"Tribute to Ismael Roldan"
We present to all of you the convocation of the fifth edition that honors the Colombian caricature in the person of the teacher Ismael Roldán, on the tenth anniversary of his death.
Again this year we are supported by the Comic without Borders Exhibition of Pereira in its 19th edition.
Born in Cali (Colombia), March 19, 1964. At age 2 he is taken to Bogotá by his family and in life he finds the company of drawing. At age 14 he is seduced by the art of maestro David Levine who will later be his great mentor. He studied Graphic Design at the National University of Colombia and studied art in Spain, the Dominican Republic, England and the USA. There he personally meets Levine with whom he has a relationship as a teacher, a disciple who helps him improve his work and expand his professional graphic horizon.
His work was published in various media such as: Newsweek, Forbes, New York Post, Sports Illustrated, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Upside, USA. News and World Report, Los Angeles Times, Business 2.0, Games, The Baltimore Sun, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Washington Times
In 2009, on September 15 he died in the USA.
1) Open to all professional cartoonists in the world, preferably adults (18 years old). Deadline: September 8 (EXTENDED:) September 15 of this year.
2) There will be 2 categories, Graphic Humor and Physics Caricature
A .: Ismael Roldán physiognomic caricatures (no portraits).
Images and information: http://ismaelroldan.com/
B. Graphic humor: Olympic Games, Olympics and Sports.
3) AWARD (by Confirm):
1, 2, 3 Position + 5 Honorable Mentions: Virtual Diploma.
1, 2, 3 Position + 5 Honorable Mentions: Virtual Diploma.
2 SPECIAL PRIZES FOR COLOMBIAN AUTHORS:
"Graphic Recognition and Graphic Humor Noticartun Colombia" (Printed Diploma).
There will also be an "audience award" on facebook and instagram networks, for works with more likes, that have not already been awarded.
In addition, a virtual catalog will be designed to host the official contest site.
4) Each participant can present in the event a maximum of 1 work per subject but can only be awarded in one category and can be participated with black and white or color cartoons.
5) About the JURY:
6) The cartoons sent must have a maximum dimension of 30 x 40 cms. JPG, 300 dpi.
7) You can participate with cartoons that have already been published or previously awarded. The selected works will be online so that if in any case someone has a complaint about the originality of the work, the jury and the organization of the contest, they will review the case and select a new finalist work.
8) All the drawings presented must be made from original ideas drawn or painted, whether they are presented analogously (scanned) or digitally. Mo will accept memes, photographs, scanned photocopies, photomontages, collage.
9) Participants must send a short curriculum vitae in word, contact information (Name, surname, email, web or blog and country of origin of the participant) and a photograph or self caricature.
10) Each author owns their rights to their work and only authorizes the International Cartoon and Graphic Humor Contest NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA to use it in this online tribute and its promotional pieces or in possible exhibitions of cultural nature, without any economic retribution for the parts. Any problem with copyright will be assumed by the participant.
11) The International Cartoon and Graphic Humor Competition NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA, reserves the right to exhibit works that it understands may violate individual or collective rights.
12) Participation in the contest implies full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
13) Jobs must be sent to:
International cartoon and graphic humor contest NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA
Theme: 5 COMPETITION NOTICARTUN COLOMBIA 2019
Director Noticartún Contest:
Camilo A. Triana C. "TRIANA"
Sub Director Noticartún Contest:
Juan Camilo Lopera Arroyave "JÚCALO".
Competition history Noticartún Colombia:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)