(Click on the image to enlarge).
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Association "KrAgi" Cartoon and Art of Kosovo in Pristina organises 5th International Cartoon Festival.
1. SELECTED THEMES ARE:
a) Portrait cartoon of Mother Teresa
The competition is open to all regardless of nationality race, age, sex or profession.
3. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
E-MAIL SHOULD BE SENT WITH THE SUBJECT: NAME SURNAME and COUNTRY
1. Submitted artwork should not exceed the following size 30 by 40 cm
2. Each competitor is allowed to take part with a maximum of three works.
3. Submitted work can be in black and white, or colour and carried out in any technique.
4. Each artwork must be in a 300 dpi resolution, printable on a A3 size, JPEG format.
5. An application form, found at
must be completed by each participant.
4. ARTWORK SUBMISSION:
2. Only previously unpublished and unawarded artwork will be considered.
3. Each submitted artwork should be individually named ie: artistnamesurname_workname.jpg
1st Prize: 500 €
2nd Prize: 300 €
3rd Prize: 200 €
5 Special Prizes
2 Honorable Prizes
23rd January 2023
The awards ceremony will be held in March 2023.
(About awards ceremony date we'll inform you in next days).
More on source: Agim Krasniqi.
and the editors of Bumerang magazine
29th International Cartoon Humour Competition
on the Topic of BEER
GOLDEN KEG 2023
On Saturday, 1st April 2023, an exhibition of the best competing works, a festive announcement of the results and the handing of prizes to the most successful authors of the 29th competition in accordance with the Jury´s decision will take place as follows:
GRAND PRIZE (Grand Prix) Golden Keg and € 500
1st Prize Small GOLDEN KEG and € 200
2nd Prize Small GOLDEN KEG and € 150
3rd Prize Small Golden KEG and € 100.
• The Jury of the competition reserves the right not to award some of the prizes, to modify the amounts of the financial rewards and/or to award more prizes and/or honorary mentions.
• The organisers will accept for the competition all works that will be delivered at the address of the Regional gallery in Prešov by Friday 24th February 2023.
• The organisers of the competition reserve the right to publish selected works in promotional materials and to reinstall the exhibition.
• The diploma and the exhibition catalogue will be received in print by every awarded author and in the electronic form by every participating author who also provides his or her e-mail address. Main prizes and financial rewards can be received by an awarded author only in person on 1st April or through a person authorised by him/her.
1. Each author can send at maximum five original works, including graphic techniques.
2. The competition is open to anybody and everybody, and it is not restricted in terms of artistic design methods.
3. The formats of the works should not exceed the A4 dimensions.
4. The competition is non-anonymous. Each work should be signed on the reverse and bear the author´s
5. The rewarded works will become property of the BEER GALLERY in Prešov.
6. Send your works at the address:
Krajská galéria v Prešove
(Mr. Fedor VICO)
ul. Hlavná 51,
080 01 Prešov
Please clearly mark the envelope with the word „PIVO“.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .