The 9th Sejong International Cartoon Contest SICACO 2020, Korea
The SICACO Committee is inviting world cartoonists to take part in SICACO 2020 (the 9th Sejong International Cartoon Contest).
1. This year’s contest comprises a Thema section (titled Freedom + Equality) + Free section (Sports, Children, etc.).
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297 mm × 420 mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items. (+3 Works)
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is Aug. 31, 2020 (EXTENDED:) 20 September 2020.
6. Entries should be addressed to the
Sejong Int'l Cartoon Institute
Daejeon, Seoul 35221
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of $3,000, Gold prize of $1,000, Silver prize of $500, Bronze prize of $300, and 300 Selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the City Gallery in Oct. 2020.
9. Submitted+donated cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean museums, art galleries, & public halls.
10. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs, newspapers, magazine, and books etc.
From Dr.Lim, Cheong San, President of the Sejong Int’l Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyeongdong, Daejeon, Seoul 35221, Korea
C.P: 82-10-5425-6115 Tel: 82 (070) 7757- 9944
E-mail: email@example.com www.dicaco.com
http://dicaco.kongju.ac.kr (all works).