The 6th LM International Cartoon Contest
The Organizing Committee of the 6th LM International Cartoon Contest invites cartoonists from all over the world to participate in this contest. Beautiful tableaus, lovely sculpting, humorous content and rich sentiment are the criterion of China LM International Cartoon Contest to award prize every year.
1. THEME: Free (Humorous)
2. THE WORKS FOR THE CONTEST:
A) Only original cartoons are accepted. Photographs, Copy, Computer painting, photocopies etc. will not be accepted.
B) The cartoonist's name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail, if available, must be on the reverse side of each cartoon
C) Size: Preferable 21 x 29.7 cm or 29.7 x 42 cm
D) Maximum number of entries: 3
3. THE WORKS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Googlm, Jin Ling Zha 21- 603, Nanjing City, p.c.210001, China
5. DEADLINE: December 22, 2007 (The late works will be accepted as the entries for the 7th LM International Cartoon Contest)
6. FREQUENCY: Annual
7. JURY: The group of judges consists of the organizer, cartoonists, and art scholars. Participants are not allowed to raise any objections to judge determinations.
8. THE PRIZES:
* Grand prize of 1 (Gold Medal, Certificate, Album)
* Gold prize of 5 (Gold Medal, Certificate, Album)
* Honor prize of 10 (Silver Medal, Certificate, Album)
* Prizes for excellence of 150 (Certificate, Album)
9. THE RESULTS AND EXHIBITIONS:
A) The results of the contest will be made public in March 3rd, 2008 on our website: http://www.googlm.com/
B) We will send the medals, certificates and albums for all the winners before May 1st, 2008.
C) The exhibition will be organized from January to October in 2008 in large cities of China for three times between two LM cartoon contests.
10. RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER:
A) The organizer can collect the works and put them into an album for publishing, exhibition.
B) The entries can also be expressed in other publication.
C) Artworks: will not be returned. Unite the collections to the LM Cartoon Museum. Participants are considered to have accepted all the conditions and are aware that their submissions may be reprinted and used without future monetary compensation.