The 8th HumoDeva International Cartoon Contest, Deva 2014, Romania
The 8th HumoDEVA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST – Deva, 2014, Romania
The event is a part of the 14th edition of Deva anual Humor Festival Liviu Oros.
R U L E S
1. The artworks must be presented in a
I. FREE THEME - MY BEST OF 2013, (your best cartoons made in 2013) or on
II. THE THEME - CRISAN Publishing House - 15 Years! , with the subjects:
a. The Children Books of CRISAN Publishing House (books, characters, fairy-tales...)
b. Funny congratulations and wishes for our age - 15 years! (cartoons, of course)
c. Portraits of the CRISAN Publishing House founder - Horia CRISAN.
d. Cartoons with our mascot LULI and ideas for a new logo design.
Note: The cartoons sent until now to the HumoDEVA 2013 Special will participate at this section.
2. The 8th HumoDEVA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST is an open competition for cartoonists all over the world. The participation is free of charge. For all the cartoonists accepted in the contest, the drawings will be displayed FREE OF CHARGE on HumoDEVA’s site.
3. You can submit max 3 works, made in 2013, for FREE THEME and max 3 works for THEME SECTION.
The Deadline for sending works, only by e-mail, is April 28 2014 at the e-mail address email@example.com .
4. The works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution, RGB color mode, in JPG format, with the maximum limit of 5 MB. Works should be accompanied by the author’s photo or caricature and a short biography in English, including date of birth, education, profession, citizenship, awards, publications and exhibitions.
5. The decisions of the Jury are final. The Jury will award the following prizes for the best works, no mater the categories:
5 GOLD PRIZES - 1500 $ (300 $ each) and Special Honor Diploma
10 SILVER PRIZES - Special Honor Diploma
10 BRONZE PRIZES - Special Honor Diploma
Other Special Prizes offered by the sponsors may be awarded.
6. The contest results will be announced on the HumoDEVA 2014 web site.
The prizes can be paid in Deva or can be posted to the cost of the receiver. The organizer does not assume any liability regarding taxes or bank charges. The original drawings of the prize winning entries should be sent in maximum two weeks from the results announcement, well wrapped and protected against damages. The mail adress for sending winning originals is: CRISAN Publishing House, Mihai Viteazu bl 47, ap 1, 330.091 Deva, jud. HD, ROMANIA.
7. All selected cartoonists will get, free of charge, a full-color Catalogue of the 2014 HumoDEVA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST in PDF format.
8. The participation in HumoDEVA means automatically that the author is waving copyrights of his works in any kind of support, concerning the production and diffusion of the contest.
9. For further information: phone 0040-721328855, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. By submitting the works to The HumoDÆVA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST, the artists accept the decisions of the Jury and the rules printed above.
Horia CRISAN, Founder
Liviu STANILA, Co-founder and art director
The HumoDEVA INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST – Deva, Romania.