Contest Bogotá - Colombia: The comic strip Magola, Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano and advertising (marketing) department:
The first International Exhibition of Graphic Humor Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano
* Subject: Women are; Women.
The first international exhibition of humor Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano, wants to reward the creativity and humor about the issue of women and power. And everything that inspires authors humorously women's issues are.
The year 2010 has been proclaimed by the OAS, as the year American women.
* Participants: The call is open to all artists worldwide, professional or amateur over 18 years.
* Each participant may submit one work.
* The work could not have been awarded in other contests or competed in other events.
* Technique: Any technique will be accepted (digital or by hand. A color or b / w).
* Size: The work may not exceed 21 cm x 29 cm or in proportional size, with resolution not lower than 300 dpi.
* Delivery of works: The work must be sent to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about the author:
- Identity card.
- Short curriculum
- Photo or self-caricature
- Title of Work
- Full name, phone, address, nationality, pseudonym.
* Exhibition: The selected works will be exhibited at the Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano in Bogota in August 2010.
And also on the blog: http://saloninternacionaltadeolozano.blogspot.com/ created for this purpose.
The winners will be announced in the month of August 2010.
* The organizers reserve the right to withdraw from the contest work that is offensive.
1 - First Place: A trip with all expenses paid to Alcala de Henares, Spain, to participate in the Ibero-American cartoonists of the General Foundation of the University of Alcala de Henares and diploma.
2 - Second Place: Course; national school of caricature in Bogota and a diploma.
3 - Third Place: Diploma and books.
Note: In no case were paid in cash prizes, the prizes can not be declared void.
The call is open from the day March 8, 2010 and closes on 8 June 2010.
The results will be announced in the month of August with the exhibition at the Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano.
- Christian Schrader Valencia: Dean of the School of Advertising at the University Jorge Tadeo Lozano
- “Nani Mosquera”: cartoonist of the comic strip author Magola
- “Vladdo”: Cartoonist Colombian
- Alberto Martinez: Colombian cartoonist “Betto”
- Helman Salazar: Director of the National School of Cartoon
- Gustavo Bolivar: Writer and screenwriter
Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano (Bogotá)
Magola comic strip 15 years.
Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano
General Foundation of the University of Alcala de Henares
National School of caricature in Bogota.
The delivery of the works involves the acceptance of these rules, the right of using the selected works to promote the event in print and online.