The Municipality of Urziceni and
The International Site BestCARTOONS.net
Are very glad to invite you to participate in
The 13th International Cartoon Contest Urziceni 2019, Romania
2. You can submit, only by email, max 6 works for the FREE THEME (portraits are also accepted) and max 6 works for the THEME – ”WINTER HOLIDAYS”.
3. Deadline: November 16, 2019.
4. The name of the cartoons must contain the entrant’s family name, country and title of work (in English).
The works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution, RGB color mode, in JPG format, with a max. size of 2 MB.
5. Send your cartoons and your CV to the e-mail address:
6. The cartoons submitted to the contest will be exhibited on the Urziceni website, so the cartoonists can carefully study them, in order to prevent similarity, copying and stealing. Any similar, copied or stolen cartoon will not be awarded.
The contest results will be announced on the Urziceni 2019 website .
7. The International Jury will award the following prizes for the best works, no mater the categories:
GOLD PRIZE - 500 $, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
SILVER PRIZE - 250 $, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
BRONZE PRIZE - 150 $, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
Ten EXCELLENCY Special Honor Diplomas and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net.
The Jury’s decisions are final. Other Special Prizes offered by the sponsors may be awarded.
The prizes can be paid in Urziceni or can be sent by post and the recipient will bear the cost of sending them.
The organizer does not assume any liability regarding the taxes or bank charges. The originals of the winning drawings should be sent by mail in max. two weeks from the results announcement, well wrapped and protected against damages.
8. By participating, the entrants grant the organizers the right to use their entries as advertising for the Urziceni International Cartoon Contest and for the website BestCARTOONS.net (e.g. as cartoon books, catalogues, advertising in the press, internet and other media, separate promotional printed works such as posters, leaflets, etc., promotional gifts by the city council and/or cartoon contest organization, calendars, etc) without any special fees paid to the authors.
9. For further information, please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. By submitting the works to Urziceni 2019 INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST, the artists accept the decisions of the Jury and the rules printed above.
Nicolae PETRACHE, General Manager of CH Urziceni.
Horia CRISAN, owner of BestCARTOONS.net .