Fax for Peace: International Competition of Faxes, E-mail and Net Video 2017-2018, Italy
Each competitor may take part in two ways:
1) Fax [number fax +39 0427 40898] or e-mail, JPG format max 1,5 Mb [e-mail: email@example.com] one or more pictures or works of visual art.
2) Send SHORT FILMS AND CARTOONS of maximum 5 minute lenght that could also be broadcasted in compressed format to the following e-mail address [firstname.lastname@example.org] or forwared by mail to [via degli Alpini, 1 - 33097 Spilimbergo (Pn) Italia]. The videos can be realized in the most common formats (AVI, MPEG, Real Video, QuickTime, Video for Windows ecc.).
Works from each competitor (individual artist, student or class) will be accepted starting from Sunday November 26th 2017 at 8.00 a.m. until Wednwsday February 28th 2018 at 12.00 p.m.
On each work it is necessary to indicate full name, name of school and grade/class (if students), telephone and fax number and/or e-mail address, city, country. The works will be exhibited as they are received in an “in progress” exhibition which will open on Sunday 26th November, 2017 at 5.00 p.m. at the Istituto Superiore di Spilimbergo - Il Tagliamento (via degli Alpini, 1 - Spilimbergo, Pordenone, ITALY).
Students will also have to specify their school address and the class attended. Competitors implicitly authorize the school to reproduce and use their works in the catalogue and in different media for noprofit activities. The organization cannot be held responsible in case of theft, damage or loss of the works. Works will not be returned or retransmitted to their authors. The exhibition will close on March 31st, 2018. A catalogue will be printed reproducing a wide selection of the works received and present in the catalogue which later will be sent to competitors free of charge, previous formal request.
The jury of experts in communication, art critics and representatives of the school world will select 6 works among those received within the expiry date, according to their development of proposed themes and their effectiveness.
The following six prizes, will be awarded according to categories:
- best work - Kindergarten and Primary Schools: € 300,00;
- best work - Low Secondary Schools: € 300,00;
- best work - Secondary High Schools: € 300,00;
- best work - Video or cartoon: € 300,00;
- best work - Artists: € 300,00;
- best work awarded to a satirical or humorous drawing inviting consideration upon human and civil themes dealing with the initiative: € 300,00;
Istituto d’istruzione superiore di Spilimbergo Il Tagliamento
via degli Alpini, 1 - 33097 Spilimbergo (Pordenone) Italia
tel. + 39 (0) 427 40392 - fax + 39 (0) 427 40898
e-mail: email@example.com - www.faxforpeace.eu .
Source: isspilimbergo .
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment