Urziceni Municipality and
The International Site BestCARTOONS.net
Are very glad to invite you to participate in
The 10th INT’L CARTOON CONTEST URZICENI 2016
1. The 10th ICC Urziceni is an open competition for cartoonists all over the world. The participation is free of charge.
2. The artworks must be presented in a FREE THEME or/and on THE THEME –THE INNOCENCE.
3. Deadline: 18 November 2016.
4. You can submit max 5 works for FREE THEME and max 5 works for THEME SECTION. The cartoons must not contain text. The name of the cartoons must contain the entrant’s family name, country and title of work (in English). The works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution, RGB color mode, in JPG format, with the maximum limit of 2 MB.
5. Send your cartoons and your CV at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. The cartoons submitted to the contest will be exhibited on the Urziceni 2016 website for the attention and objection of all cartoonists to prevent similarity, copying and stealing. Any cartoon which is similar, copied or stolen will not be awarded. The contest results will be announced on the Urziceni 2016 website.
7. The Jury will award the following prizes for the best works, no mater the categories:
* GOLD PRIZE 500 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
* SILVER PRIZE 300 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
* BRONZE PRIZE 200 euro, Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
* 10 EXCELLENCY Special Honor Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net .
Jury’s decisions are final. Other Special Prizes offered by the sponsors may be awarded.
The prizes can be paid in Urziceni or can be posted to the cost of the receiver. The organizer does not assume any liability regarding taxes or bank charges. The original drawings of the prize winning entries should be sent in maximum two weeks from the results announcement, well-wrapped and protected against damages.
8. By participating, entrants grant the organizing body the right to use their entries as advertising for the Urziceni International Cartoon Contest and for the site BestCARTOONS.net (e.g. as cartoon books, catalogues, advertising in the press, internet and other media, separate promotional printed works such as posters, leaflets, etc., promotional gifts by the city council and/or cartoon contest organization, calendars, etc) without any special fees paid to the authors.
9. For further information, e-mail: email@example.com .
10. By submitting the works to Urziceni 2016 INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST, the artists accept the decisions of the Jury and the rules printed above.
Nicolae PETRACHE, General Manager of CH Urziceni.
Source: http://www.bestcartoons.net/ .