VI International Exhibition of Graphic Humor, Lima 2013 with theme: Energy Efficiency
Theme: “ENERGY EFFICIENCY”
1. The artist that wish to participate in VI International Exhibition of Graphic Humor – Lima 2013 must send to the organizers of the event his/her personal information (Full name, address, contact number, postal address) next to his/her art work, a short autobiography and a photography and/or cartoon.
2. The works that will be sent must be about the selected theme for the sixth edition: ‘Energy Efficiency’. However, the artistic technique used will only depend on the artist.
3. The artist is able to send up to two works from his/her personal carpet. Those works can’t have been published previously before.
4. The work must have 300 dpi resolution (minimum), and the size must be A-4 (30 x 21 cm.).
5. The art works, next to the information required, must be sent only to the official e-mail: email@example.com
6. The last day to send the works will be June 28th, 2013 (UPDATED!) JULY 30th, 2013.
7. The received works that are selected will be part of the itinerant exhibition that will be opening September 5th, 2013.
8. The artist whose works were selected will get a Luxury Book of The Exhibition of Graphic Humor, the one that will be published with the different works received.
9. The artist authorize the organizers the use of his/her art work to create publicity pieces for the International Exhibition of Graphic Humor to promote the event (posters, t-shirts, press notice, and others).
10. The moment the artist makes his/her inscription accepts every condition established in the rules for participating in the VI International Exhibition of Graphic Humor.