1. The Competition is open to all Caricaturist, Cartoonist, Painter around world regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
2. Theme: Green Grassland, Earth, Environment, Green Home
3. Entries: At most 8 works
4. The size of the works: A3 (420mm x 297mm). Digital works: The shortest side length 2480 pixel,300dpi, Size no more than 5MB.
5. Technique and medium of works are unlimited. Any painting, Print making, Traditional Chinese Painting, Oil painting, Watercolor, Crafts art will be accepted.
6. Artist should the original works. Please send electronic copy of your work to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com . After your works was selected, the committee will notify you, send your original works mail to the committee, to participate in the final awards.
7. Works have been awarded in other contests previously will not accepted.
8. Author's resume and photo (entry-form and biography) should be submitted with entries together. First name, Last name, Address, Email, Telephone number should be written on the reverse side of the works.
9. Please download the entry form on site: www.redmancartoon.com/en
10. Authors should have full copyright and be responsible for all the legal responsibilities related to the productions copyright.
11. Organizer will not be responsible for any damage that may occur during postage and handling.
12. Deadline: August, 20, 2017
GRAND PRIZE : 15000 RMB(pre-tax) + Certificate of merit + Catalog
1ST PRIZE : 10000 RMB(pre-tax) + Certificate of merit + Catalog
2ND PRIZE : 5000 RMB(pre-tax) + Certificate of merit + Catalog
3RD PRIZE : 3000 RMB(pre-tax) + Certificate of merit + Catalog
EXCELLENT PRIZES : 300 RMB(pre-tax) + Certificate of merit + Catalog
HONOURABLE PRIZES : Certificate of merit + Catalog
SELECT : Certificate of merit + Catalog.
14. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your works was selected, the committee will notify you, send your original works mail to the committee, to participate in the final awards.
15. Some of accepted works will be printed in a brochure, on posters, in the world press or other printed matter for the purpose of publicizing the exhibition without additional information and cost.
16. Remark: the works will not be returned.
17. All the copyrights are reserved by the authors. Host unit may use some works on web site and other media for spreading competition and artists.
18. Participation in the contest means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury's decision.
Entry Form on source: redmanart.