Freedom of Expression” 2017.
Requirements for participating:
1. The cartoon have to be new, never published before.
2. The cartoon can be produced traditionally or digitally.
3. Participants may send maximum five works. In case of including text, it must be in English.
4. Cartoons with your C.V. , address (in doc. format) and a personal photo have to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deadline: 20th of March 2017
6. Size: A3, JPG format with 300 DPI.
Awards and prizes:
1st prize: NOK 3 000.
2nd prize: NOK 2 000.
3rd prize: NOK 1 000.
Nine cartoonists will receive Honorable Mention Award.
Jury and exhibition:
An international jury of eight members will make a selection of the submitted cartoons which are to be exhibited and published in www.toonsmag.com. The jury members will be considered as participants in the exhibition and represent their own countries.
Selected cartoons will be exhibited in Norway, Slovakia and in India so far and can be exhibited in some other countries. Cartoons can only be used for promotion purposes (Printing, Exhibition, Websites, Newspapers, Posters and Invitation cards).
We will publish the results of the contest on 15th of April 2017.
For further information, please visit www.toonsmag.com
Publisher, tOOns MaG.
Curator, Norwegian Cartoonist Gallery.