First International Graphic Humour Competition About Labour RightsParticipation rules:
1. This contest is open to all participants over 18 years of age, either amateur or professional cartoonists.
2. The contest theme is “Graphic Humour about Labour Rights”. The starting points include: working conditions, functional diversity and work, right to work, the informal economy, equality and discrimination at work, gender equality, freedom of association, labour migration, maternity protection, job insecurity, social protection, pensions, wages, health and safety at work, working hours, decent work, domestic work, child labour, juvenile labour, forced labour, human trafficking and slavery. Anything.
3. The participants can send a maximum of 3 original papers to the contest.
4. Entries may be made by any painting technique.
5. The format is free.
6. Works can be without words, or in Catalan, Spanish, English, French or Arabic.
7. The works are to be emailed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org at 300 DPI point resolution in JPG or JPEG format and/or by post mail to Via Laietana 18, 9a Planta – 08003, Barcelona.
8. The registration for the competition, a participation form has to have the author’s signature and a copy of the works, and can be delivered by certified post to the following address: 1st Concurs International d’ Humor Gràfic i Drets Laborals , Via Laietana 18 , 9th Floor – 08003 , Barcelona. This must contain the information specified in paragraph 7.
9. The deadline for entries is August 31, 2015 at 24:00 (Central European Time or Barcelona time).
10. A card that includes the name, surname, Postcard and e-mail address, telephone contact, a picture or cartoon of the author, and a brief summary of their path as an artist must accompany the presentation of the works.
11. Awards will be issued: a) First prize € 600 , b ) Second prize € 300 , c ) Third prize € 100, and 4 runner-up prizes of € 100 for each of the following themes: Union repression, Family and Labour Conciliation, Social Economy, Occupational health.
12. The judges’ decision is final.
13. The composition of the jury will be announced at the time when the result of the competition has been communicated, but it will consist of a cartoonist, one labour lawyer, a member of CGT -Catalunya and an appointed member of l’Oliva.
14. The Jury’s decision shall be notified to the authors of the winning entries during September 2015 by email and subsequently published in the blog and networks of the competition.
15. The first 80 selected works will fuel the exhibition “Graphic Humour about Labour Rights“, to create educational and / or information and / or awareness materials convenor deem appropriate. The use of a work shall always be accompanied by the mention of the authorship of the drawing, provided we are not notified otherwise.
16. The electronic version of all works submitted to the contest will be seen in the Virtual Gallery to be published later in the Contest`s digital communication and virtual tools and the virtual CGT -Catalunya and l‘Oliva organization virtual spaces.
17. CGT-Catalunya and l’Oliva organization will be able to copy, distribute and play the leftovers received without express permission of the author without this representing any kind of obligation with respect to the author by the organizers, and all materials generated will have framed the intellectual property policy of copy theft. The benefits that can be achieved dissemination, copying or reproduction of participating works will be reinvested in full how to continue the project that l’Oliva and CGT-Catalunya develops.
18. The organizers will resolve any issues that may occur and are not covered by these rules.
19. Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these rules.
Rules in languages on source.
Post a Comment