PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS OF INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION SATYRYKON-LEGNICA 2011
1. The SATYRYKON 2010 International Exhibition is an open competition.
2. The objects of the competition are drawings, graphics and other works of fine arts and photography created with the use of optional techniques, being originals, completed within the recent two years (2010-2011), and qualified by artists to:
> HUMOR (drawing without captions preferred)
> SOCIAL SATIRE (drawing without captions preferred).
3. WORKS AWARDED IN OTHER COMPETITIONS will be excluded from the competition.
4. The format of works - maximum A3 (297 x 420 mm).
5. Works should be sent or delivered by February 7, 2011, packed in a protective cover to:
Miedzynarodowa Wystawa SATYRYKON - LEGNICA 2011 Akademia Rycerska, Chojnowska 2, 59-220 Legnica POLAND
Organisers are not responsible for transport damages.
Works sent via electronic means will not be accepted.
6. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
However, organisers reserve the right to include one of the submitted works in the Satyrykon Gallery.
The work, chosen by the author, will in this way cover our costs of mailing.
7. Works should be accompanied by their author's photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a filled application form (please use capitals).
1. Works for the competition will be qualified by the International Jury.
2. The Jury will award the following prizes:
* GRAND PRIX SATYRYKON 2010 - pure gold key and purse amounting to 6.000 PLN
* 2 gold medals and purses amounting to 5.500 PLN
* 2 silver medals and purses amounting to 5.000 PLN
* 2 bronze medals and purses amounting to 4.500 PLN
* 4 special prizes amounting to 4.000 PLN each
* the Legnica Culture Centre director's award and purse amounting to 4.000 PLN for photographic work.
Jury has the right of final distribution of the statutory prizes, change of their amount, or non-awarding them or non-awarding the GRAND PRIX SATYRYKON. Jury's decisions are final.
The competition results will be announced on March 1, 2011 at Satyrykon web site: http://www.satyrykon.pl/ .
N o t e !
Awards are subject to taxation according to the current regulations. The condition to pay the authors is their arrival for the opening of the exhibition and collection of their awards by December 15, 2011, or it can be transferred into a bank account in a currency specified by the author.
PRIVILAGES OF PARTICIPANTS
1. Authors of work qualified to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition catalogue and a free-of-charge place in the catalogue.
2. Organisers provide competition prize-winners with gratuitous participation in the SATYRYKON 2010 event on June 16-19, 2011.
3. Works sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition, and then will be returned to their authors by the end of 2012. We kindly ask the authors to notify us about any changes to their address data.
1. The organisers reserve the right to use the sent works for SATYRYKON advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the authors: to be exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials, as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
2. The prize-winning works become the property of the organisers and will be included in the collection of the Satyrykon Gallery.
3. The exhibition organisers are the final judges in interpretation of the regulations.
4. Sending her/his work the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations and agree to the publishing of the author's profile in the post-exhibition catalogue.
5. Legnica Centre of Culture and Fundation Satyrykon are organisers of the SATYRYKON-LEGNICA 2011 International Exhibition
59-220 Legnica, Chojnowska 2, tel. 0-048 76 / 852-23-44; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Deadline for works reception: February 7, 2011
* Jury meeting: February 18-20, 2011
* Post-competition exhibition: June 4 - September 4, 2011
* Return of works after the exhibition cycle: December 31, 2012.
Post a Comment