The 4th edition of the International Cartoon Competition - Morocco 2021
Theme 1: How the Coronavirus changed the world?
Theme 2: Sketch of the cartoonist Mustapha Anaflous
• Anyone who participates in the competition subscribes to the conditions of the rules and to the jury decisions.
Conditions of participation in the competition
• The number of works per participant is limited to 2 (two).
• The works cannot have been published, or exhibited, or have won awards in Morocco or abroad.
• Format: A4, 300 dpi, JPG / JPEG and free techniques.
• Deadline: 15/9/2021 ( EXTENDED:) 30/9/2021
• Works that do not meet the conditions set in these regulations will not be taken into consideration for the competition.
• Because of his participation in the competitions, the author lends his works to the organizers for exhibitions. The works sent remain at the disposal of the organizers for two years.
• The jury members will be considered as participants in the exhibition and represent their own countries. Their names will automatically be added to the list of participants. They will participate only in the exhibition, not in competition (just participation of honor).
• Works may be used for promotional purposes (Printing, websites, newspapers, posters, invitation cards ...) without the permission of the artist and without any payment.
• The following prizes are planned:
First Prize (duck)
Second Prize (Africa)
Third Prize (pencil stroke)
10 Special Prizes.
• Cartoons should be sent to:
• REGISTRATION FORM and more on source: maghrebtoon.
(Deadline updated on 12/9/2021 19:25).