IV CONCURSO DE HUMOR GRÁFICO “SANTOMERA 2009” - ESPAÑA
The Council of Santomera has organised this competition according to the following:
1. All professional cartoonists or not of any countries may take part in this competition.
2. Each cartoonist can submit 2 originals, being essential that the original works have not been submitted to a previous competition.
3. TOPIC: “Immigration and mutual enrichment”.
4. The works must be original, any painting technique being accepted. Top quality prints of works achieved by digital tools will be considered originals as long as the author sings them, and with the indication that it is Print nº 1.
5. The format of the works will be maximum 30x42 cms without frame.
1st PRIZE: 1000 euro
2nd PRIZE: 700 euro
Two runners-up: 200 euro
Special prize best work Murcia: 200 euro.
7. The works should be received by the organization by March 13th, 2009 at 14:00 hours. No works will be accepted after that limit time.
8. Each of the works for submission must carry an identification label, clearly filled in, including name of cartoonist, as well as address, phone number, photograph, e-mail and a brief curriculum.
9. All works must be sent to this address:
IV CONCURSO DE HUMOR GRÁFICO “SANTOMERA 2009”
Ayuntamiento de Santomera CASAGRANDE (Inmigración)
C/ Cuatro esquinas, 58, 30140 Santomera • Murcia • SPAIN
10. The decisions of the Jury which will be taken by majority vote and will be final, will be made public on March 26th, 2009. The prize might be considered desiertos on the Jury´s decision.
11. The selected works will be exhibited from 1st to 30 April 2009 in Casagrande, in Santomera.
12. The prizewinning works will not be returned to their authors. They will become property of the Council of Santomera. The awarding of a prize to a specific word will automatically imply the waiving of its author's royalties to the organisation.
13. The works not awarded as winners will be returned to their authors, provided theat this has clearly been by the authors in the identification label. These works will be returned once the Council of Santomera do the exhibitions.
14. It must be made clear that accepting all these regulations is the essential requirement to take part in the competition.