The International Caricature Competition 2017, China1. Participation
The competition is open to all artists regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
The world famous film, TV, culture, art, economy, science and technology, sports and other portraits: Caricature.
1) The works whether they have been awarded in other contests previously will be accepted.
2) The works should be accompanied by the author's resume and photo (or caricature).
3) First name, Last name, Address, Email, Telephone number should be written on the reverse side of the works.
4) Technique and medium of works are unlimited.
5) Size of work : A3（420x300mm）
4. Entry Form
Please down load the entry form on our web site: www.redmancartoon.com/en
The self made entry form is not accepted.Each author must imperatively enclose the entry form, filled in every part and duly signed.
The registration form – must be sent back signed and scanned, together with the caricatures – to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (or-- email@example.com )
10 October 2017.
1) The first stage:
Please E-mail your works to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or-- email@example.com ).
There is no limit on the number of works.
2) The second stage:
After your works was selected, the organizing committee will notify you, send your original works mail to the organizing committee, to participate in the final awards. The largest number 8 works.
2017 Best Caricature prize (1) –3000 RMB + Medal + Catalog
The special prize (8) – Medal + Catalog
Selected – Catalog
The authors whose works has been selected will receive one copy of the catalog made for the competition.
The submitted works will not be returned.
8. Organizer's statement
1) The organizer has the right to exhibit, publish, study and broadcast all the works.
2) The organizer would not assume legal responsibilities for any copyright issues.
3) All the caricaturists must follow the rules above, and The organizing committee reserves the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.