Second Retrofitting International Cartoon Contest 2010 - Iran
1) Themes: a) Road, b) Bridge.
Goals: Building roads and bridges, retrofitting and reforming of roads and bridges, modern technology of building roads and bridges, ....
2) Participants take part in the competition with an original cartoon. Cartoons participated in any other contests are accepted, too.
Cartoons must be signed by the cartoonist in case they are submitted as computer printouts. Photographs, photocopies, etc., will not be accepted. A CD containing digital cartoons should also be sent with the format of TIFF and 300 DPI.
3) Size of cartoons should not exceed 29.7 x 42 cm (A3 paper size.)
4) The Organization will not be responsible for damage that may occur during postage and handling.
5) Competition is open to professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world.
6) Participants are expected to send a short curriculum vitae with photograph together with their cartoons. Otherwise applications will not be considered.
7) Award-winning cartoons will not be returned to the artists.
8) By participating in the contest, the participant declares and accepts in advance that (S)he has turned over the financial rights (S)he holds over the cartoon or cartoons vis-a-vis the public to the Iran Retrofitting National Center (INRC) without limitations on location, time period and number including assignment to third parties under Articles 21-25 of the Law on Intellectual Property Rights for publication. (S)he agrees that the Iran Retrofitting National Organization may use such cartoons, exhibit them, keep them in its archives and publish them on the Internet or through other media.
9) Deadline for entries: September 22, 2010.
10) The Prizes:
First Prize: $1.500
Second Prize: $1.000
Third Prize: $500
Awards of Success: 10 success awards will be granted.
Special Prize of Arman Pazhuhan Engineering Company.
Address to send cartoons via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to send cartoon via post:
C2, Iran Building, 17 Shahrivar, Tabriz, IRAN.
Entry-form & Source: tabrizcartoons.