27. INTERNATIONAL CARTOON EXHIBITION ZAGREB 2022
The organizers of the 27th International cartoon exhibition ZAGREB 2022 are the Croatian Cartoonist Association and the Croatian Water Polo Federation. The exhibition is open to all authors over the age of 18, regardless of nationality, gender or profession.
Conditions of entry:
1. The works can be original or digital. The author must number and sign the cartoon by hand in the case of a print of a digital work.
In addition to the original works, works in electronic form, A4 format, 300 dpi, jpeg are also acceptable.
2. Entries can be either black and white or in color.
3. There should be name, surname and address written on the back of each cartoon.
4. The cartoons must not have been awarded at other festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries may be submitted.
6. Size of entries may be A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is April 29th, 2022.
Send your cartoons to:
HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
(Format: JPEG; Size: A4; Resolution: 300 dpi).
Maximum 3MB for a digital work.
Name of digital work: name.surname.country.number (if the author is submitting more than one work)
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize 1.000 EUR
Second Prize 500 EUR
Third Prize 300 EUR
Five Special mentions
The exhibition will be set up at the end of August in the city of Split, at the time of the 2022 European Water Polo Championships.
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Every author whose work is included in the exhibition will receive a catalog. At the special request of the author will the original works be returned at the end of the exhibition cycle.
By participating in the exhibition, the authors agree that the organizers of the exhibition, the Croatian Cartoonist Association and the Croatian Water Polo Federation, can use the works to promote the exhibition (catalog, poster, publishing in the media, etc.) without compensation to the author.
The award-winning works become the property of the organizers.
More on www.hdk.hr.