Rules of the 8th Sejong International Cartoon Contest SICACO 2019, Korea
1. This year's contest comprises a Thema section (titled Hot x Cold) + Free section (Sports, Children, ?? etc).
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297mm × 420mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items (+3 works).
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is 31 August 2019.
6. Entries should be addressed to the
Sejong Int'l Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyeongdong, Daejeon
Seoul 35221, Korea.
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of $3,000, Gold prize of $1,000, Silver prize of $500, Bronze prize of $300, and 300 Selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the City Gallery in October 2019.
9. Submitted cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean public halls, art galleries, & museums.
10.Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs, newspapers, magazines, and books, etc.
From Dr. Lim Cheong San,
President of the Sejong Int'l Cartoon Institute, 450, Wolpyeongdong, Daejeon, Seoul 35221, Korea.
Tel: 82 (070) 7757-9944
Cell Phone : 82-10-5425-6115
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
http://dicaco.kongju.ac.kr (all works).