Festival HAM Semarang 2021
Moving Along to Strength Unity, Inclusion, and Resilience
International Semarang Cartoon Festival 2021 (i-Sekarfest)
Theme: “Human Rights Violations in Cartoonist’s Viewpoint”
1. Work acceptance : September 30th, 2021
2. Submissions deadline: October 31st, 2021
3. Judging: November 5th, 2021
Best I : IDR 17,500,000
Best II : IDR16,500,000
Best III: IDR 15,500,000
1. This cartoon festival is opened for professional and begginer cartoonist around the world.
2. Cartoonist is allowed to submit 5 works in maximum.
3. Cartoonists is allowed to send published or unpublished work.
4. The submitted work has never received any awards from another contest.
5. The maximum work size file is 5 MB, JPG format 300 dpi.
6. The work must be original.
7. The committee has the right to use the work for publication, branding and other purposes that are still relevant to the festival.
8. Participants will get a digital certificate.
1. Jitet Kustana, The Founder of Gold Pencil Indonesia
2. Aris Mulyawan, The Chairman of AJI Semarang City
3. Fahries Hertansyah Pohan, Komnas HAM