8th International Tourism Cartoons Competition 2016, Turkey: Future of Tourism
The theme of the competition in 2016 is Future of Tourism.
Cartoons will be accepted in two sections:
Adult Category: This category is open for the all of cartoonists who are 17 and older. Category should be noted when cartoons are submitting. Grand award, second award, third award, Professor Atila Özer recognition award and three mentions will be given in this section. Finalist cartoons in this section will be published in the album.
Young Category: This category is open for the cartoonists who are 16 and younger. Category should be noted when cartoons are submitting. Grand award and two achievement awards will be given in this section. Finalist cartoons in this section will be published in the album.
* The competition is open to all amateur and professional cartoonists.
* Each performer is allowed to submit maximum three works.
* The cartoons submitted to the competition may be prepared as original drawings, digital printings or computer printouts. The drawing technique is open-ended. Drawings may be colorful or black and white. On the other hand, performers are required to put signatures on their drawings.
* Participants must write their names, surnames and addresses behind their drawings. Also, they must complete the Participant Information Form placed under submission page and send it together with their drawings.
* Cartoons sent may be of the ones previously published somewhere but previously awarded cartoons are not allowed to submit.
* Cartoons submitted for selection will be able to be printed in Anatolia: A Journal of Tourism Research and Association of Tourism Writers and Journalists and in other printed materials of this organization such as books, catalogs, brochures, postcards, web sites and posters. All rights for any other publishing except these belong to the owner of drawing.
* The cartoons that will be selected after the first evulation will be announced between February 1 and 10, 2017. The objections will took into account between Februrary 1 and 10, 2017.
* Finalist cartoons will be published in the album. Cartoonists whose drawings published in this album will be sent a copy of the album.
* Regardless of award-winning or taking place in the album, all the cartoons submitted for selection will not be returned.
* All the cartoonists participated in the competition are implied to agree on the conditions and regulations of the competition.
* Cartoons can be sent by way of postal service or Cartoon Submission system.
* Submission deadline is 31 December 2016.
* The cartoons can be mailed to the below address:
Faculty of Tourism
Yunus Emre Campus,
More in languages on source.