23.5.16

Letter from Andrey Popov about the 22nd Cartoon Rendon Festival 2015, Colombia

Dear Colleagues.
My name is Andrey Popov. I am an artist from Russia. I am the owner of the first prize of the twenty-second cartoon festival in Rendon. I ask your advice. There is a situation that requires a solution. I would like to inform you that the Organizers of 22nd International Cartoon Rendon Festival, Colombia (Fernando Pica) don`t like to be in contact with prize winner ( it's me) and don`t pay prize money. I do not want to raise a scandal, but I would want that the situation has been resolved.
Can you give me support and to indicate to the organizers of the contest on the need to fulfill the conditions of the competition.
Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
You can see from 11 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK9bIl6tXYs .

No comments: