19th Dutch Cartoonfestival 2016, The Netherlands / Holland
1. PARTICIPANTS Cartoonists from all over the world.
2. NUMBER OF ENTRIES A maximum of 8 cartoons total from each participant is permitted. Originals as well as computer prints, screen prints or good quality copies are welcome. Originals will be sent back on request.
3. DIMENSIONS Max A4 (21x29,7 cm). Each entry must state on the verso of the drawing, the name and address of the cartoonist. NO CAPTIONS PLEASE.
4. THEMES “The 4 Freedoms”:
freedom of speech and expression
freedom of worship
freedom from want
freedom from fear
5. DEADLINE Thursday December 31, 2015
19th DUTCH CARTOONFESTIVAL, BOX 2180, 1180 ED AMSTELVEEN, THE NETHERLANDS / HOLLAND
7. THE PRIZES
First Prize: € 1000 + trophy
Second Prize: € 750 + trophy
Third Prize: € 500 + trophy
FECO Award: € 500 + trophy
TULIP Award: € 250 + trophy
4 Special Mentions: diploma/certificate
Bert Witte Trophy 2016.
Travel expense and hotel stay for prize-winners will be paid by the organisers.
Opening ceremony & prize-giving: May 20, 2016.
8. CARTOON BOOK All cartoonists whose work(s) have been selected for the exhibition will receive a free sample of the catalogue, maximum four months after the closing date of the exhibition. They can also collect their books during the exhibition period.
9. COPYRIGHT By participating the cartoonists confer the right on the organizers to publish the selected works until ½ year after the exhibition, for no other purpose than the promotion of the cartoonist, The Roosevelt Foundation and the Dutch Cartoon Festival. The copyright of the works remain always to the cartoonists.
10. INSURANCE The works received will be insured by the organizers, equal to the value indicated by the cartoonist on the entry-form. If the value of the cartoon is not indicated, the works will be insured for € 50 Euro each.
Regulations in languages + Entry Form in PDF on source.