* Suceava County Council The Bucovina Cultural Centre
* „Terra Design” Print Shop Gura Humorului
„ HUMOR......AT GURA HUMORULUI”
THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CARTOON AND HUMOROUS LITERATURE
The 24nd edition, 2014
THE CONTEST REGULATIONS:
1. The Edition theme: Over border leap
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January 1st, 2014, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes to other competitions.
3. Two (2) is the number of papers accepted.
4. The works will be submitted by June 20th, 2014 (posting date) on the following addresses:
or postal address:
Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300-Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements:
- Papers sent by e-mail: minimum 1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format
- Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A3
- The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist.
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached (See bottom), a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minimum 6x9cm (on paper) or 710x1065 pix. (digital format).
8. The prizewinners will be notified by July 9th, 2014 to be present for the Awards Festivity held on Sunday, July 13th, 2014.
9. Transport expenses, accomodation and meals are the responsibility of the participant or the organization/ institution he/she is part of. The organizers will be notified in due time to make the necessary reservations
10. The prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize : EUR 500
2nd Prize : EUR 300
3rd Prize : EUR 200
The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina - EUR 200.
11. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent.
12. There will be no participation fees.
The Bureau of Press Relations of „Humor......at Gura Humorului” Festival
• Prof. Elvira Romaniuc- Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina
Telephone: 00 40 740 926 479
• Coordinating Director Mihai Mardare – Local Cultural Center Gura Humorului
Telephon : 00 40 749 683 278