Citizen, a person that has certain rights, freedoms and obligations that is determined by the constitution of the state, a person who has a citizenship status. Citizenship in its most basic terms, citizenship represents a legal status which entitles a person to the state he/she was born and raised or lived for a certain amount of time. However, citizens usually share something more than just by being born and raised or living in a piece of land. Such as religion, language, ethnicity, tradition, history, etc.
In political science, "citizenship" has a deeper meaning which refers to the equality in fundamental rights and freedoms among all citizens but when we take a glance at countries which has a significant amount of immigrant populations, we can witness examples of the poor application or even offense of these fundamental right and freedoms.
The Rules of Competition:
1) With participation in competition is possible only by Internet. (email@example.com)
2) The participating work may have been published neither with another competition presented nor on any way. With an offence, the deprivation of the achieved prizes is the result.
3) The designs are to be drawn in A3-Size to deliver in 200 dpi dissolution and in Jpeg format. They know both and black-and-white, and to be colored, the coloured representation is exactly the same as the colortechnical treatment of the work is incumbent on not a containment.
4) The closing date of the competition is 24 September 2013 (EXTENDED:) 15 OCTOBER 2013.
5) The jury exists, evaluates the works between 1. and 15. October. Results of this evaluation and conception of the prize-crowned works are published on 18 October 2013.
6) The large prize of 1000 Euros will be provided by the Turkish Community of Germany (Türkische Gemeinde in Deutschland- TGD). Other sponsors of our contest are the Department of Integration of Stuttgart Municipality (Abteilung Integration / Stadt Stuttgart), lawyer Macit Karaahmetoglu and Grafithek Werbetechnik Stuttgart. The album of our international contest will be provided by Şişli Municipality of Istanbul.
- Grand Prize: 1.000 Euros + DQ Sculpture
- 2 Achievement Awards: 250 Euros + DQ Certificate
- 10 Special Prizes.
- DQ Cartoon Committee