DICACO 2012 CONTEST POSTPONE!
Thanks for your participating in DICACO 2012. Our committee noticed (decided) in postponning constest deadline of two more months for exhibitions in main city, Daejeon & new capital city, Sejong. Please publish it your cartoonists and mass communication. We hope many cartoonists take part in my DICACO 2012 contest.
1. This year's contest comprises a Thema section (titled New city & Eco Story + Olympic Game) and a Free section.
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297mm × 420mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items(+2 Works).
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is August. 31, 2012.
6. Entries should be addressed to the Daejeon Int'l Cartoon Institute.
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of ＄3,000, Gold prize of ＄1,000, Silver prize of ＄500, Bronze prize of ＄300, selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the Sejong & Daejeon Gallery in Oct. 2012.
9. Submitted cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean public halls, art galleries, & museums.
10.Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs, magazine, books and web etc.
From Dr. Lim, Cheong San,
President of the Daejeon Int'l Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyeon-dong, Daejeon 302-280, Seoul, Korea
C/P : 82-11-425-6115, Tel: 82-42-487-5034
E-mail : email@example.com
(If you want to send returnmail, please surely reply by firstname.lastname@example.org)
http://www.dicaco.kongju.ac.kr/ (all works).
(Thema section updated 08.08.2012).