21th INTERNATIONAL SATIRE EXHIBITION
«Trento between reality and madness»
We encourage designers to express, in their mode of thought and technical congenial, investigating this theme controversial and fascinating, from the most intimate aspects to the wider dimension of life. A thought about the slowness all round.
1. Authors may submit an unlimited number of works, Studio d’Arte Andromeda reserving the right to expose those, which, in its sole discretion, considers most adherents to the theme.
2. The works must be original, can be made with any technique, and must adhere strictly to the theme.
3. Maximum size allowed: A3.
4. The works must arrive at the Studio d’Arte Andromeda - via Malpaga, 17 - 38122 - Trento - Italy before April 15th 2012.
5. The date of the inauguration will be notified in time to all participants.
6. The works will be returned on demand.
7. The Organization Committee will keep the prize-winner and signal works.
8. The Studio reserves the right to print a catalog with the most significant works and the right to use the same access to information, news and documents about the exhibition. The catalog will be delivered during the opening or sent on request with the works.
9. Andromeda’s Art Studio don’t answer of possible damaged or missing works, but maximum care of the delivered works is assured.
10. The contest has the following prizes:
1st prize: € 1000,00
2nd Prize: € 700,00
3rd Prize: € 500,00
Youth Prize, ages 15-29: € 300,00
Audience Award: Gift.
Regulation & Entry Form .