1st International Cartoon Contest - Germany - 2008
1. Themes: A. "Olympiad in Beijing". B. "Free"
2. The number of entries is limited until 5.
Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including digital artwork if they are signed and if the print is number one (manual numbered).
3. The works have to be sent to the following address:
OKHA Postfach 902301, 21057 Hamburg Germany
4. The drawings shall have the following dimensions: 210 x 297 mm. (A4) - (8.268 x 11.693 inches). The works shall not be provided by a passe-partout, neither be stuck on to a larger paper. The drawing must bear, on the reverse side, the name, first name and address of the participant. The drawings shall not bear subtitles.
5. By virtue of their participation, the participants authorize the organizers to publish some of their works that they have received.
6. The following prizes are foreseen:
first prize: EURO 100,00
second prize: EURO 50,00
third prize: EURO 30,00
All prize-winners will receive diplomas.
7. Summarizing of a nomination "Free" takes place on October, 1st, 2008; and "Olympiad in Beijing"- in day of the termination of Olympiad!
8. The organizers keep the right to publish and replicate the cartoons in the promotional pack of the OKNA for promotional purposes of the OKNA without payment. The organizers promise to name the author and the county in all publications.
9. By submitting the works, the author accepts the rules and regulations of the Contest.
10. The deadline for entry is the 1st of September 2008.
The editor of magazine "OKNA" Porfirij Jamaloff.
The Phoenix Weekender – Issues 168… - Heavens, weird stuff going on with the postal service it seems… my copy of 168 was late, so the plan was to do this as a double Weekender, issues 168 & 1...
12 hours ago