1st International Cartoon Contest “Molla Nasreddin”, Azerbaijan-2008.
“My Best Cartoon”
1. The Contest is open to all professional and amateur cartoonists.
2. Subject “My Best Cartoon” is free.
3. Cartoons that won places in other contests can also be sent.
4. Size of cartoons should be min A4, max A3.
5. Each cartoonist can submit a max of 3 works.
6. Deadline is March 1, 2008.
7. Cartoons must be original. Copies are not accepted.
8. On the back of each work the following information should appear: First name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail, accompanied by the entry form and author’s short biography and photo. Otherwise, cartoons will not be accepted.
9. Cartoonists, whose works enter the catalogue of the contest, will be sent the one as a present.
10. The Azerbaijan Cartoonists’ Union is not responsible for damage that may occur during postage and handling.
11. The participating cartoons will not be returned.
12. All the rights of cartoons sent to the Contest belong to Azerbaijan Cartoonists’ Union.
13. The Cartoons will be selected by the International jury.
I Place (3 persons) Golden Medal + diploma + catalogue
II Place (4 persons) Silver Medal + diploma + catalogue
III Place (5 persons) Bronze Medal + diploma + catalogue
Special awards (20 persons) + diploma + catalogue.
Cartoons must be sent to the following address:
Address: AZ1010 Azerbaijan Baku Neftchilar Avenue 145 Azerbaijan Cartoonists’ Union
Tel: (994 12) 493 28 98
Fax: (994 12) 493 09 18
See Bayram Hajizadeh's messages for participants of the contest & for presidents and leaders of cartoon organizations at web: http://www.azercartoon.com/